Once you’ve decided to switch your records to the Cayzu help desk, you may want to migrate data connections too. How about making your import process clear, smooth and automated?
Cayzu Help Desk in a Nutshell
Cayzu is a help desk and customer support platform. So you can have both of two worlds: serve your customers and manage a company’s IT resources. Another highlight is an intuitive ticket-workflow that enhances internal collaboration and improves customer satisfaction. And looking from the customer representative lens: intuitive UI in managing multiple emails saves time and speeds up responses.
What Data Can You Import to Cayzu?
Did you get a lot of records and connections and how to take them to the Cayzu help desk? The automated migration service can add a lot to the process. Here’s the list of entities to ensure you:
- Inline Images
- ”Created At” Dates
- Comment Authors
- Custom fields
- CC in tickets
Note: You need to create Agents and Groups before the data migration.
How to Migrate Data to Cayzu?
Yoda said “There is no try, there’s only do” so here is an 8 step guide to start your Cayzu import:
1. Sign up or log in using your email or social media.
2. Select your current platform and provide the requested access credentials to connect it to the Migration Wizard. Choose Cayzu and provide your API key.
3. Now, you need to complete data mapping. Select Tickets and the Migration Wizard will open the ticket field mapping form. First, complete the field value mapping. Then, complete user and group matching. Click the "Match items" button next to Agents and Groups. Make sure to save the settings when you're done!
4. Start the Demo Migration and wait a few moments till it is complete. Check the result of your Demo Migration. Just to ensure that all the entities got to the right places.
5. Start the Full Data Migration to Cayzu.
Now you can be sure that you won’t lose any of your data when migrating to a new platform. If you still have questions, contact us to figure them out.