California privacy rights
If you are a California resident, the California Consumer Protection Act (CCPA) provides you with additional rights regarding the use of your information. Note that certain information exempted under the CCPA, such as aggregated data, applicant information, or business-to-business communications about products or services, is not covered by the rights outlined in this section.
We do not engage in the resale of personally identifiable information to any third party. Consequently, we do not provide an opt-out mechanism on the Site.
When it comes to information collected or processed by our customers using our Services, we act as a “service provider” under the CCPA definition. However, for information collected for our own purposes—such as when you visit our Site, interact with our marketing, or become our customer—we do not operate as a service provider. This distinction is essential as our legal obligations regarding your information differ based on our role.
Under the CCPA, California residents, subject to certain exceptions, have the following rights concerning their information:
- You have the right to request details about the categories of personal information collected, the sources from which it was collected, the categories of third parties with whom it's shared, and the business or commercial purpose behind its collection.
- You can request a copy of the personal information collected about you in the past 12 months.
- You have the right to request the deletion of personal information collected from you.
- You can exercise these rights without facing discrimination, as prohibited by the CCPA.
Categories of personal information
For purposes of CCPA, we collect the following categories of personal information:
Collected in the previous 12 Months:
- Identifiers such as name, unique identifier, email address, account name, or similar identifiers.
- Select information in customer records such as name or telephone number.
- Commercial information such as products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.
Not collected in the previous 12 Months:
- Biometric information such as hair color, eye color, fingerprints, retinal scans, or thermal, olfactory, or similar information.
Exercising Your CCPA Rights
California residents may exercise CCPA rights by logging into their account within the Services or by contacting us as indicated in the Contact Help Desk Migration. These rights may only be exercised by you or by an authorized agent by you. You may submit a CCPA request to know twice within a 12-month period.
For us to process your request, it must include sufficient information for us to:
- Reasonably verify your identity as the individual about whom we collected personal information or validate the authority of your designated representative, Verification may include: (1) verifying your account information if you have an account within the Service, or (2) requesting two forms of identification that are reliable for verification purposes. If the request includes sensitive information, we may require three forms of verification and a signed declaration.
- Understand, assess, and respond appropriately to your request.
We cannot respond to your request if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm that the personal information relates to you. If we cannot verify your identity or authority, we will not fulfill your request. We will only use the personal information provided in the request to verify the requestor’s identity or authority to make it.
Contact Help Desk Migration
For inquiries, comments, or concerns regarding this notice, our data collection and utilization practices, your choices or rights concerning this usage, or to exercise your rights, feel free to reach out to us at:
3a Medova St., Ternopil, Ukraine 46000