The fast and personalized service can be the reason for your customers to consider buying from you again. Besides, the outstanding buying experience spurs clients to share it with friends and family. If we imagine your online shop a resume, then customer experience shared on social media (or some other way) is like a personal recommendation. It is a great proof of your excellence.
So, when you’re looking for ways of improving your customer service, the help desk software might be the right way to go. You don’t need to strain yourself with it - there is a number of help desks that meet the sophisticated requirements set by an eCommerce industry.
Once you have figured out what features to focus on, it’s time to look closer at the functionality offered by the available software. Speaking of a help desk for BigCommerce, there are great solutions that integrate and comply well with the business needs. And without further ado, let’s take a swift look over them.
Being a well-known help desk platform, Zendesk offers various plans with different features sets within each. This way, you can select the most suitable combination for your support service and your budget. Overall, the solution unites all support channels in a single place to ensure fast and quality ticket management.
Among the main features, the following can be of good use for your support team:
- multi-channel support;
- triggers to automate common tasks;
- self-service for designing knowledge base and FAQ section;
- live chat, email templates customization;
- analytics to collect data on your KPIs and other metrics.
Cost: starting from $5 per agent per month
A big advantage of this help desk for BigCommerce is the possibility of its simultaneous usage by both sales and support teams. LiveChat enables it for improving the quality of your customer service and staff efficiency.
Within the major functionality of LiveChat, you get:
- a chat in a real-time;
- a custom look of oue chat window;
- possibility of customization using CSS code;
- reports to track KPIs and other metrics;
- chat surveys for collecting additional data for sales and support staff.
Costs: going up from $16 per agent per month
#3 Help Scout
Personalized customer support woos your customers and wins their hearts. Help Scout helps you to focus on delivering an outstanding experience for your clients. The solution allows managing multiple inboxes as well as brands. Along with the organization and tracking of customer interactions, multiple filters, robust analytics, you receive an agent collision detector (helping to ensure no ticket is handled by two or more agents at once).
To prove you’ll get the most bang for the buck, here is a short list of the major features offered by Help Scout:
- personalized email designs;
- a knowledge base that you can build from scratch or upload your HTML or text files;
- real-time reporting by 4 categories: conversation, productivity, team, and happiness;
- workflow automation and collision detection;
- in-chat auto-replies to keep a customer from leaving before a support agent gets into a conversation.
Costs: starting from $8 per agent per month
Ideally, you expect your help desk for BigCommerce to address customers’ pain points on the spot, as well as improve NPS scores and strike more deals. LiveAgent will be a great asset in achieving these goals. This help desk provides you with a support ticketing system, customer portals, universal inboxes, Facebook and Twitter monitoring, and a built-in live chat.
With LiveAgent, you will reduce the time spent doing tedious routine work and focus on what’s really important. Such features as:
- ticketing and ticket distribution will handle the emerging tasks
- customer portals with a knowledge base and a forum will be appreciated by customers for providing quick answers
- detailed analytics can potentially optimize KPIs tracking and performance improvement.
Costs: starting from $9 per agent per month
Re:amaze helps you to deal with multi-channel customer requests that may come from a chat, email, social media, and mobile. So, every conversation will be in a shared team inbox, and your team will be on the same page on all of the customer interactions. Re:amaze has a neat UI and comes with a scalable system that can grow along with your business.
Plus, it offers:
- consolidation of customer requests channels: email, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, knowledge base, customer feedback, live chat
- agent collision detection
- event tracking
- role-based access
- analytics for quick insights into performance
- running multiple brands within a single account.
Costs: starting from $20 per agent per month
So, with the right help desk software and smart planning, there will be fewer customer issues that can damage your reputation and overall customer experience will be improved. If you have ideas as to what features might help your team improve their performance, then pay close attention to the above solutions to find what you’re looking for. Make sure you run a trial and try a help desk for BigCommerce in action. Catch your chance to gain more loyal customers with an impeccable service!
Ready to migrate your data to a new platform?
Use automated and secure service.