Among so much news about new platform integrations and help desk reviews, we haven’t had a proper opportunity to catch up with our customers. Truly, it’s been a long time since we shared some of our achievements, chatted about goals and thoughts, so we decided to change that. After all, our customers are the force that drives us further and helps us find the motivation to develop constantly. Now, it’s time to establish a more personal connection with you. If you want to get to know us a bit better – grab a cup of something warm and, without further ado, let’s jump into our summer-fall report.
What we pride in
There’s nothing better than to see the results of your hard work pay off. It makes our day every time a satisfied customer leaves positive feedback or thanks us from the bottom of their heart for a seamless data migration experience.
Recently, G2 made a Fall 2020 Report, granting us, Help Desk Migration service, 12(!) badges.
If you aren’t aware of what G2 Reports are, basically it’s a quarterly summary/announcement of the best tools on the market based on users’ feedback. G2 is a powerful review platform, trusted by thousands of users worldwide. These reports are meant to help you discover the best fit in different categories, by comparing and calculating review scores. Numerous metrics are taken into consideration, such as quality of reviews, age of reviews, customer satisfaction, and statistical significance.
In case you want to know what each of the badges from G2 report means, check out the table below.
- Best Usability, Ease of Use, and Easiest Admin - all three badges are given to tools that earned the highest customer satisfaction rates based on usability reviews in their category;
- Best Meets Requirements - awarded after reaching the highest Meets Requirements rating in the category;
- Users Most Likely to Recommend – awarded to tools with the highest Likely to Recommend rating in its category;
- Best Estimated ROI – awarded to solutions based on a combination of estimated time to achieve ROI (return on investment) and time to go live;
- Momentum Leader – granted to products which rank in the top 25% of their category's products;
- Best Support – goes to tools that earned the highest Quality of Support rating in the Relationship Index;
- Highest User Adoption – awarded to solutions with the highest Implementation Index;
- Best Results – given to products with the highest overall Results (the outcome of use) in the specific category;
- High Performer – goes to products that have high customer satisfaction scores and low Market Presence scores;
- Users Love US – awarded after collecting 20 reviews with an average rating of at least 4.0 stars.
This summer was full of new milestones. Among the most outstanding ones, we established a partnership with Cherwell, which only recently became available for migration with our service. We also managed to grow into being the official resellers of Freshworks products in Ukraine. Our team will try to do its best to perform the role with dignity.
We find it essential to inform you about all the recent integrations that took place over the last few months. The most prominent are Cherwell, Dixa, UseResponse, Gemini, Awesome Support. Additionally, our software engineers expanded the list of records you can move between platforms. You can check out the ‘News’ category on our blog to learn about all the exciting updates.
How we manage our work
Since the very beginning of spring, the whole world has been affected by the spread of COVID-19, and Ukraine is of no exception. Back on March 12, we shut down our office and switched to a remote way of working until the end of quarantine. The virtual collaboration was hard at first, but we managed to keep the team’s morale high with constant online meetings and support.
To this day, we see no improvements in the situation in our country, the numbers and statistics are far from being satisfactory. The wellbeing of our staff is our top priority, which is exactly why we’re still working remotely. Despite all the circumstances, our team tries to give you the best experience using our service. Since our migration tool is cloud-based, it’s still equally accessible anytime from any point in the world. We do everything possible so that you feel no difference in your support and overall experience.
That’s all we had to say as of now. Thank you for choosing our service, stay safe and we’ll see you in our next blog post.
Want to learn more about our success?
Check out customer reviews.