Our team is ready to present an update to Migration Wizard. Now, our users can move their records to a new platform - Groove.
If you were looking to migrate your data to this platform, now you can easily do it with our automated migration tool. Here’s what you can import to Groove:
- Tickets with their Public Replies, and Private Notes;
In case you have any additional requirements for your data migration, please feel free to contact us!
How to migrate to Groove with the help of Migration Wizard?
The automated migration tool is super easy to use. Here’s how you can complete your Groove import:
1. First, sign up on our website and set up a new migration.
2. From the list of options, choose your current platform (the one you want to migrate FROM) and provide the necessary credentials to access your account.
3. Now, choose Groove from the list of options as the future platform.
4. Provide a URL and an API token from your Groove account. Here’s where to find your Groove API token.
5. Check the boxes with the data you want to import to Groove.
6. Start a demo migration. The system will choose random 20 tickets from your source platform and migrate them to Groove. Afterward, you will be able to check if the records were moved correctly.
7. If you’re happy with the results, you can pay and proceed to the full migration any time you’re ready.
Start your free data migration at any time!
You can see what your data on the future help desk will look like right now! To do this, just set up a Free Demo Migration on our website. We will migrate a limited set of your records for free to show you the result. Go on, it will take up to 10 minutes of your time!
Try Groove import right now!
Use automated, secure, and fast service