Need a way to export RepairShopr data without any glitches? Then our team has some great news personally for you. Now you can migrate all your help desk data from RepairShopr automatedly.
Continue reading to figure out how to do it on your own.
A Quick RepairShopr Review
RepairShopr is a complete CRM system with help desk and accounting system features. The platform offers such basic help desk features as ticket management, customizable branding, SLA management, interaction tracking, incident management, and more. However, like any other platform, it has advantages and disadvantages.
- You can manage clients’ accounts and their queries within one cloud-based solution.
- It’s easy to send SMS texts or emails to a customer within a ticketing system.
- You can gather and issue detailed reports.
- Employee permission change is a sticky task.
- You can’t format certain email templates.
- The platform can glitch from time to time. For example, problems appear while syncing with accounting systems.
- You can’t control the way your employees access the platform, both when and from where.
- Customer support responds slowly or doesn't give any feedback.
Export RepairShopr: the List of Supported Records
With our app, you can migrate from RepairShopr such help desk objects as:
- Tickets together with attachments, public and private notes, and custom fields
- “Created at” and “Updated at” dates of tickets
Note: Organizations are called customers on the RepairShopr platform.
In case you want to transfer peculiar data or customize your data migration to your needs, feel free to drop a line to our customer support representatives.
How to Export RepairShopr Data Automatedly?
1. Log into your Migration Wizard account or sign up. Then click on Start Migration to launch your export.
2. Select RepairShopr as your source platform and provide the necessary information.
3. Choose your target system and fill in the access credentials.
4. Define the data you want to export. Note that records’ names may differ in your source and target platforms. Take your time to check the table.
5. Once you choose ticket objects, you can set up a mapping of your ticket fields.
6. As soon as you’ve set everything, click Continue to start your Free Demo migration.
7. Download reports after your Free Demo migration is finished. This way you check the results of your data migration.
8. Launch the Full Data Migration. You can schedule it on a specific date when our support agents will gladly guide you through the process.
Data migration is a tricky and complicated process, but with an automated tool, you can save both your nerves and time. Plus, you preserve all your data relations and get a fast and smooth data export. If you consider RepairShopr export but didn’t choose a new help desk platform, contact our data migration experts.
Ready to export your data from RepairShopr?
Try out new platform.