Security on the Internet is a big deal. We understand all the responsibility we carry for your data, thus, strive to provide secure ways to connect your accounts.
Now, Help Desk Migration uses OAuth access delegation standard for all API requests to Zendesk, Intercom, Zoho Desk and Salesforce Service Cloud. This way of authorization is not only secure but also simplifies the setup process.
Earlier, to connect Zendesk, Intercom, Zoho Desk and Salesforce Service Cloud you had to fill up three to five fields. OAuth quickens the setup by granting all the necessary information and permissions via a login.
So, now all you have to do is log in to your Zendesk, Intercom, Zoho Desk or Salesforce Service Cloud account and continue setting up the migration.
Briefly about OAuth
Open Authorization is an open standard for access delegation. It is a commonly used way for Internet users to grant access to websites and apps by using credentials from other services. For instance, signing in to Pinterest using your Facebook account.
OAuth gives users control over what data apps/websites can access and allows revoking access can whenever they no longer wish for the information bridge to exist.
- No need to create another profile on the Internet.
- It simplifies and speeds up the sign in/ sign up more.
- There are fewer passwords to remember.
- You’re in control of what data the applications/websites get and can revoke access at any time.
- OAuth runs on SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) which ensures the most trusted cryptography industry protocols are being used to keep data as safe as possible.
Shortly, we’ll enable Open Authorization for Help Scout. We keep up with the news from help desk vendors' and will introduce OAuth as they implement this functionality in their help desks.
Ready to migrate with the Help Desk Migration service?
Use automated and secure service.