We have some good news for those of you who want to migrate from their current platform to Jitbit. From now on, the Help Desk Migration team provides you with the possibility of Jitbit helpdesk import.
Sounds appealing? Keep reading this article for more detail.
Jitbit helpdesk review
As Jitbit’s website suggests, it is a help desk that will help you deliver awesome support to your customers. Having a simple but at the same time powerful ticketing system, the platform will assist you in managing tickets effectively.
Moreover, Jitbit provides you with such benefits as automation triggers, team mailbox, canned responses, “ideas” forum, high level of integration, and many more. All the above-mentioned things make Jitbit a reasonable choice when it comes to the market of help desk systems.
What data can you import to Jitbit
When moving to Jitbit helpdesk, you can transfer the following records from any of the supported platforms to it:
- Public and Private Notes (although you can't migrate the fields of Authors and “Created At” Dates in a standard way, they will be added to the body of your Comments)
- Inline Images
- “Created At” Dates
- Custom Fields
As you have probably noticed, you can import the most crucial help desk data to Jitbit with the Help Desk Migration tool. Still, if there is something you’d like migrating to Jitbit helpdesk that is not on the list above, contact our support team and order a customized data migration so that our data masterminds will adjust your Jitbit data import to your personal needs.
How to migrate your data to Jitbit
While moving to Jitbit helpdesk, you’d only need to perform the following steps:
1. Go to the Migration Wizard webpage, sign up or log into your account, and click on the “Get started+” button.
2. Choose your source platform and fill in all the necessary credentials in order to connect it to the tool.
3. Select Jitbit your target platform and type in the needed information such as URL, email, and password. These credentials will allow Migration Wizard to connect to your account and, thus, transfer your data to it.
4. Once your Jitbit is connected to Migration Wizard, the tool will ask you to configure your connection. Please do this by choosing a default category for your data migration and pressing “Continue”.
5. Now, select objects for your data migration to Jitbit.
6. Map the fields to make sure that your data will migrate the way you want from your source to your Jitbit.
7. Initiate the demo migration and wait till it will be complete.
8. Make sure all the data got transferred the way you want. Feel free to use our detailed guide on how to check the result of the free demo migration.
9. Click on the “Proceed to payment” button and start the full data migration to have all the needed records transferred from your source to Jitbit.
Let’s import your Jitbit data!
That’s it. Now you know how to perform Jitbit helpdesk migration in a secure and effortless way. So, how about dropping us a line and importing your Jitbit data together!
Ready to import your data to Jitbit?
Try out new platform.