How to Export Contacts from Outlook 2013 into a CSV file
Follow these steps to export contacts from Outlook 2013:
1) In the menu click on File > Open & Export > Import/Export to launch the Import/Export Wizard.
2) In the Import and Export Wizard, click on Export to a file, then press Next:
3) Choose Comma Separated Values, then press Next.
4) Сhoose the Contacts folder you need to export, then press Next.
5) Click Browse, and choose the location where your file will be saved.
6) Write a descriptive name in the File name box, e.g., ‘Backup’, then press OK.
7) If you want to choose which information about the contact to export click on Map custom fields.
8) In the window, drag and drop values in the appropriate fields. When you are done press OK.
9) In the window Export to a File press Finish and that’s it. All information regarding your contacts will be exported.
10) The export is complete when the Import and Export Progress box disappears.