How to create Users in Zoho Desk?
In order to migrate Tickets and Agents to Zoho Desk, you need to create Agent profiles prior to setting up the migration. Here’s how you do it:
1. Sign in to your Zoho Desk account or set up one if you haven’t already.
2. Click the Setup icon in the right top corner or just click "S" on the keyboard to open the Setup directory.
3. In the Organization category click Agents:
4. You’ll be taken to the page with all Agents in your Zoho Desk. In the top right corner click the "+" icon to add new Agent:
5. Fill in all the details, such as First and Last Name, email, department, agent role, etc. Please, note that all agents must have Agent permission during the migration. You may change this setting after the transition is completed.
6. Click the "Add New Agent" button to save the profile. All agents will receive an email notification with the prompt to accept the invitation.