How to create a Custom View in Freshservice
When migrating from Freshservice you have the option to migrate a custom batch of Tickets using the ID of the custom ticket view. However, if you want to import all tickets, tickets for the last 6 months or any other custom period, you have to create a new view and use its ID during the migration.
1. Log in to your Freshservice and go to the Tickets tab.
2. Open the ticket views menu and choose the default All Tickets view:
3. Then, go to filters on the right-hand side and scroll down to the Created drop-down menu, Choose the time period for your custom view. For instance, if you choose Last 6 months, Freshservice will show tickets created during the last six months. Using the ID of this view you will be able to import the tickets younger than 6 months. All other tickets will be left out.
3. Go back to the top of the page and click Save as:
4. Save the view, giving it a clear name.
5. After filtering, check the total number of tickets in the view.
6. Copy the View ID from the address bar and run the Free Demo Migration. When the Demo is complete, make sure that the number of tickets is the same as in your Freshservice. If it’s different, reach out to our support team and they will investigate your case.