How to Export Contacts from Outlook 2016 to CSV
If you need to export contacts from Outlook 2016, follow this instruction:
1) In the menu choose File > Open & Export > Import/Export to launch the Import/Export Wizard.
2) When the Import and Export Wizard opens, choose Export to a file, then press Next:
3) Choose Comma Separated Values and click Next.
4) Сhoose the Contacts folder you need to export, then click Next.
5) Click Browse, and choose where to save the file.
6) Type the name in the File name box, e.g., ‘Backup’, then press OK.
7) If you want to choose which information about the contact to export click on Map custom fields.
8) In the window, drag and drop values in the appropriate fields. When you are done press OK.
9) In the window Export to a File press Finish and that’s it. All information regarding your contacts will be exported.
10) The export is complete when the Import and Export Progress box disappears.