How to Gain Access to All Mailboxes in Help Scout
Before importing your data to Help Scout via the Migration Wizard tool, you’d need to check two following things:
- Make sure that you are either an Administrator or an Owner of your Help Scout account.
- Verify that you have access to all the mailboxes that exist on your Help Scout platform. It is essential because it will help you to avoid the failures of your data migration.
In order to do it, follow these steps:
1. Log in to your Help Scout account.
2. Go to your profile.
3. Open “Permissions”.
4. Make sure that you are either an Account Owner or an Administrator.
5. Verify that there is a checkmark next to every mailbox on a list.
Go to Settings > Manage > Users > Select a user who is setting up the data migration > Permissions > Mailbox Access > Choose all the mailboxes that exist on your Help Scout account.
After doing the above-mentioned steps, return to the Migration Wizard tool and continue to transfer data from your current source to Help Scout.