How to disable email notifications in JitBit
When migrating data to JitBit, you might want to disable the email notifications that your customer support team receives. This way, you won’t get tons of notifications during the import.
To disable email notifications, you need to do the following:
- Open your JitBit account;
- On the main page, click on the “Administration” option;
- Under the “General settings”, press the “Email settings” button:
- Choose Email notifications;
- Under the “Email notifications” options, disable “the Email notifications”:
- Above the “Email notifications”, press the “Save changes” button:
If any questions arise while reading this guide, don’t hesitate to contact our support team for further details.