Have you been thinking of migrating either to or from ServiceNow (SNOW), but the inability to migrate your Knowledge Base was the only thing that was holding you back? Well, in such a case, we have some good news for you.
Help Desk Migration team is excited to present you with a new possibility for your data migration: from now on, you can automatically import and export your ServiceNow Knowledge Base.
Sounds appealing? Keep reading for more details.
What ServiceNow (SNOW) entities you can migrate
The Help Desk Migration service can help you to migrate different entities to and from a wide variety of platforms. When speaking about the ServiceNow service desk specifically, first and foremost, we have added a possibility to automatically migrate the Knowledge Base, including such entities as Articles, Tags, and Attachments.
Along with the Knowledge Base migration (including Articles, Tags, and Attachments), you can also import and export Incidents, Contacts, Organizations, Agents, Groups, both Public and Private Notes, Comments, Custom Fields, and other entities to and from the ServiceNow service desk. Moreover, you can migrate your ServiceNow ITSM records using the Help Desk Migration service.
Now you know that it is possible to conduct your ServiceNow Knowledge Base migration, so it’s time to figure out a way to initiate this procedure.
How the migration process works
Well, don’t worry as we, the Help Desk Migration team, will be glad to help you out here. Our HDM service can assist you in an effortless, quick, and secure migration of your data from one platform to another. Furthermore, you will be able to try a free demo data migration and transfer your Knowledge Base and other entities to or from ServiceNow in just a few clicks. To do so, follow these easy steps:
1. Select ServiceNow as a source platform.
2. Don’t forget to indicate your target platform, too.
3. Type in the necessary credentials. Note that the credentials for ServiceNow include your username, password, and workplace URL.
4. Select the Knowledge Base and other entities you want to migrate from ServiceNow.
5. Proceed to the mapping stage, and pay special attention when matching the ticket fields. Make sure you carefully pick the corresponding fields so that it will be easier for you to find the data in the target system. Then, start a demo migration process.
6. The demo migration usually takes up to 5 minutes. When it’s over, the tool will show how your data migrated to a new platform. Make sure to verify if everything migrated correctly.
7. Finally, you can initiate the full data migration process in case your demo migration result is satisfactory. Thus, your Knowledge Base will be automatically exported from ServiceNow and imported to a platform of your choice.
Let’s migrate your Knowledge Base!
All in all, we hope that the news about the possibility to automatically migrate your Knowledge Base to or from the ServiceNow (SNOW) platform has managed to cheer you up and helped you to make your decision about the data migration easier! If so, do not hesitate to try the data migration for free and set up a demo at any moment! And if you have any questions about what we have discussed concerning the ServiceNow Knowledge Base migration, feel free to contact us via live chat, and we will do our best to help you out.
Ready to migrate your ServiceNow Knowledge Base?
Try automated, secure, and fast tool.