How to Generate RepairShopr API Token
To migrate from or to RepairShopr, you need to generate an API Token. This information is needed to establish a secure connection between your RepairShopr account and Migration Wizard.
Follow these steps to generate your RepairShopr API Token:
- Go to your RepairShopr account.
- Click on the Admin icon in the right top corner.
- Scroll down to API Tokens under API.
- Press on New Token in the right-hand corner.
- In New Token, choose Custom Permissions.
- Check all API Permissions.
- Scroll down to Ticket - Use Ticket Charges and Tickets - View ‘Their Ticket’ Details (assigned to them), and disable the permissions.
- Copy new Zapier API Token.
When you go to API Tokens under the Admin icon, you will find your API Token.
Have any questions? Contact our data migration experts.