Where to find API Key, Secret key and Space in Assembla
Here’s how can you find them:
1. Log in to your Assembla account.
Click on the profile picture and choose Account.
Our agents will for sure help you to set up the migration process and also, check all the logs during the Full Data Migration and assist you on post-migration steps.
2. From the list on the left, select API Applications & Sessions section.
3. If you don’t have your API Key yet, you’ll have to create it first. To do this, write down Migration API Key in the Description field and tick both API access and Repository access options. Then click on the Create button.
4. Now that your API Key is created, copy it from the list.
5. Click on the (click to show) field in the Secret column.
6. Copy the Secret key.
7. To find Space name, click My Home and copy the name of the Space from which you want to migrate the data.
Enter the credentials in Migration Wizard and continue the migration.