How to create an API password in Awesome Support
An API password allows authentication via the REST API without having to provide the password to your WordPress account. However, the API password cannot be used to login to your website.
In order to migrate from Awesome Support using the Help Desk Migration service, you will need the API password. Here’s how to find it.
1. Log into your WordPress account.
2. Go to Users and select Your profile.
3. Find the API Passwords section. Give your password a name and click Add New.
4. Copy the password and put it in someplace safe since you won’t be able to access it again.
5. Go to Migration Wizard and begin your data migration.
Should you have any questions? Leave us a message.