How to create an API key in FuseDesk?
To manage API keys you need to be a FuseDesk admin.
1. In your FuseDesk app, go to Settings > API Keys.
2. Click on + New Key.
3. Create an API Key Name that you’ll be able to recognize later. For example, Help Desk Migration since you’re migrating data.
4. Check the boxes for the permissions you need. If you’re migrating from FuseDesk then check the boxes related to reading permissions. If you’re migrating to FuseDesk, then check the boxes related to writing permissions.
5. Click + Create and your API Key will be created!
6. Copy the Reveal and Copy button to copy your new API Key to your clipboard. Paste the key in the Migration Wizard and continue your migration.