Want to start your Faveo HelpDesk migration with no hassle? Well, manual data migration isn’t suitable for such a task. That’s why our team has returned with awesome updates. Right now you can start your Faveo HelpDesk import automatedly with our tool.
Read on to learn how to export data on your own.
A Short Review on Faveo HelpDesk
Faveo HelpDesk is a ticketing solution designed to cater the needs of customer support. The platform includes features for customer service management, incident management, and SLA management. Faveo HelpDesk also has a built-in knowledgebase to share information with customers and staff. Still, the platform has its benefits and drawbacks.
- Faveo HelpDesk had an easy-to-use UI with flexibility to solve issues more quickly.
- You can easily customize Faveo HelpDesk to your needs.
- The platform allows to create monthly reports and record working time at tickets.
- Customers can’t use Faveo HelpDeks on mobile devices.
- It’s difficult to manage multi company service within the platform.
- Unavailable customization for internal system emails.
- You can’t store documents within Faveo HelpDesk.
- The platform lacks such features as a real-time chat and a resolution note field.
Faveo HelpDesk Migration: the List of Supported Records
With Migration Wizard, you can export such help desk objects as:
- Tickets with private and public notes, attachments, inline images and custom fields
- Created at, Updated at, and Closed at dates of tickets
If you want to migrate peculiar data or customize your Faveo HelpDesk migration, drop a line to our data migration experts.
How to Initiate Faveo HelpDesk Import Automatedly?
Follow the instructions to set up a data migration.
1. Sign in to Migration Wizard or create an account with our service. Then press on Start Migration.
2. Choose Faveo HelpDesk as your source platform and fill in your URL, email, and password.
3. Select your target platform and provide the necessary information.
4. Define the help desk objects you want to migrate. Note that your records may have different names on your target platform after the data export.
5. Once you’ve selected tickets, match your ticket fields.
6. Press on Continue to launch your Free Demo migration.
7. As soon as your Faveo HelpDesk import is complete, download reports. It enables you to check the results of your data migration.
8. Proceed with payment to initiate the Full Data Migration.
Note: You can start migrating Faveo data right away or schedule your export on a specific date.
With an automated tool, it’s possible to make your Faveo HelpDesk migration well-established and smooth. This way you save your data with their relations, time, and nerves. Still, if you haven’t decided on your new help desk system, contact our support team.
Ready to export your data from Faveo HelpDesk?
Try out new platform.