Great news! Help Desk Migration service now offers its customers an automated data migration from Kustomer. So, from now on, Kustomer users can easily move their records to a new help desk platform of their choice!
Here’s a list of items that can be migrated from Kustomer:
However, it doesn’t end here! You can request almost any assistance with mapping your data migration from our team. Just drop us a line and our support managers will be ready to answer your questions.
How to migrate from Kustomer?
You can easily set up a migration from Kustomer with a few clicks:
1. First of all, you need to sign in Migration Wizard to be able to set up a Free Demo Migration.
2. The next step is choosing Kustomer from the drop-down list of help desk platforms and providing the credentials required to access the data for your migration. With Kustomer, you only have to provide the API Key.
Important! Follow this guide to quickly find your Kustomer API Key.
3. Then, you have to do the same actions with the future platform: select it from the list, provide credentials and keep going.
4. The next step is data mapping. You will have to choose the data you want to migrate from Kustomer to a new platform from the possible options.
5. Now, you can run the Demo. Our service will choose 20 random Tickets from your Kustomer account and migrate them to a new platform. After this process, you will be able to see how the records will look in the new environment.
Note, that we don’t change or delete your data in Kustomer.
6. If you are satisfied with the result, you can pay for the full migration and proceed to it as soon as you are ready. That’s it!
Start your Free Migration!
You can see how your data on the future help desk will look right now! Just set up a Free Demo Migration on our website. We will migrate a limited set of your records for free to show you the result. Go on, it will take only 10 minutes of your time!
Try Kustomer Export Now!
Setup Free Demo MigrationStart migration now